An incident in the KFC

 About a month ago, I was at the cinema with a friend. We were hungry so we went to buy ourselves some food. When we were standing in line, a middle-aged lady approached us. She asked us to buy her something to eat. We saw that she was in line in front of us, buying food. She was holding a huge bucket of meat behind her back and for about six minutes she asked us for it and she didn't want to leave even though we told her we didn't have that much money. When she finally passed away, it dawned on me that I had seen this woman many times before. She often pretended to be blind on buses. She pretended that she could not walk and often threw away crutches or plaster after leaving. The woman often smelled of vodka and tried to steal from other people. She focused on younger people trying to extort money from them.


I started to think about all these situations. I was wondering if this was due to this woman's difficult past? I don't really know anything about her. Maybe she has mental problems and no one to look after her. Or maybe she is completely healthy and her behavior is deliberate. I came to the conclusion that although I don't like what she is doing, I shouldn't judge her.

Komentarze

  1. When someone PASSES AWAY, they die. So in your case, the woman moved on or walked away.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Billy Milligan- The most severe case of DID

"Five ways the pandemic surge in hand sanitisers may not be great news in the long term"

An incident in the bus