Quarantine

Quarantine is a big challenge for everyone. Being closed at home can be difficult. However, there are some advantages and disadvantages of a situation. I have much more time to sleep and I feel very well. I can manage my time as I want and decide when I learn and when I have a rest. I have more time for my family and I can play with my dog a lot. I can read books and cook my favourite dishes. Quarantine also has its bad side. Cinemas, theatres and museums are closed. I can't go out with my friends. Staying at home made me irritable. I hope to come back to my normal life soon.

Komentarze

  1. It sounds like you enjoy yourself quite a lot in spite of everything.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Billy Milligan- The most severe case of DID

"Five ways the pandemic surge in hand sanitisers may not be great news in the long term"

An incident in the bus