On Saturday evening, I went to the forest for a walk with my dog. It was getting dark. I could hear loud conversations and people laughing. When I approached them, I saw around many empty bottles of alcohol, cans and plastic packages. Next day morning I decided to clean up this surrounding.

This is a big problem for me. Many people spend their time in that forest, but some of them throw their trash there. I regret that people do not think about the environment,  animals, and all other people who live near the forest. I hope it will change soon. I often can see people who collect these garbages in bags and take them out of the forest, but that's not enough.

Komentarze

  1. I guess we have to get more civilised as a society and start treating nature as our common good.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Billy Milligan- The most severe case of DID

"Five ways the pandemic surge in hand sanitisers may not be great news in the long term"

An incident in the bus